Are you ready to start your career in a good company?
Tetra Pak is looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our development programme and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Tetra Pak is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group a private group that started in Sweden and have grown to become a truly global organisation.
The other two companies are De Laval and Sidel. Tetra Laval is headquartered in Switzerland.
As a prominent and reputed university in the region, we have identified your esteemed institution as one of the few sources to acquire young talented individuals who would then be trained and nurtured to build our future people assets.
Tetra Pak Future Talent Program is a unique development program designed to attract and develop young talents into the organization.
Your personal development is important to us and the program will be an opportunity to challenge your theoretical knowledge in a professional setting and will help you to grow, both personally and professionally.
We are currently recruiting for Service Engineer, Production Engineer, Quality Engineer and Maintenance Engineer positions.
Engineering Degree ( ( Mechatronics , Mechanical , Electrical)
not more than 1 year of work experience
1. Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
2. Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
3. Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
4. Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding / upgrade kits.
5. Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
6. Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
7. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety.
Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
8. Comply with all reporting requirements.