Position responsibilities 1.Focus efforts on enhancing the brand awareness of Northern Africa region and seeking market opportunities by the execution of annual marketing plan.
3.Digital marketing planning and operation such as e-mail direct marketing, social media marketing, etc.
4.Marketing content development in accordance to Huawei corporate brand identity, includes the design (Generally guide the agencies), advertisement, Press Release.
5.Familiar with the ICT industry media or agency do well in dealing the relationship with Media.
6.Help the sales team to do the Market insight in safe city, energy, education, financial industry.
7.Strong interests in the ICT industry with proper ICT background knowledge.
8.Good team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
9.Able to work well under pressure . Position Requirements Business Skills Requirements :
1. Campaign / Tactic / Offer KM Planning
2. Communication with Partners,Analyst,Agencies and customers with good analyzing and summarizing capability
3. Content Development ( Press Release, Digital Content, Keynote Speech, Flash / Video / Demo Content Script design)
4. Project Management (including workshop, forum, summit, website, digital marketing, exhibition hall / truck, media / social media communication, advertising / video & flash / graphic design projects)
5. Lead Management (develop questionnaires and effectively use multiple digital methods to collect responses and manage the progress of leads)
6. Creative Design (Independently design and develop brand-specific visual materials concerning a special area like advertising / video & flash / show case / graphic design / digital media visual expressions.)
7. Digital Channel Integration (Be able to analyze the results acquired through various marketing channels; and continuously monitor the digital data of marketing activities to guide other business)
Professional Knowledge Requirement :
2.MTL Business Processes
3.Huawei Branding Program basic knowledge
4.ICT Basic Knowledge
5.Knowledge of Brand planning / Program / Campaign / Events Marketing
6.Knowledge of Experiential Marketing
7.Media and analyst communications Knowledge
10.Tele Marketing / LDR