Main Purpose :
Act as first line of support for providing IT technical assistance and support for employees located in the main office, branch offices and factories.
1. Provide IT technical support for local and remote users.
2. Perform installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Hardware, Software and LAN infrastructure.
3. Act as the first line of support for security applications including VPN & Antivirus.
4. Troubleshoot the network services (printing, email service and Internet access, file sharing).
5. Ensure timely resolution of all first level problems with minimum supervision
6. Back-up and restore users’ files and devices configuration.
7. Ensure accurate allocation of information technology assets.
8. Apply the application of all IT policies and regulations
Job Requirements :
Education : Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or related field.
Experience : 1- 2 Years of experience in a similar position.
Languages : Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
Computer Skills :
MS Word Skills Advanced
MS Excel Skills Advanced
MS PowerPoint Advanced
MS Outlook Skills Advanced
Working Conditions :
Working Days : 5 Days / week Sunday Till Thursday .
Days Off : Two days / Week Friday and Saturday
Working Hours : From 07 : 30am till 04 : 00pm.
Working Environment : 90% of standard office work, 10% outdoors