TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Define projects’ scope of work and design the strategy of projects’ plan and execution plan, in terms of projects’ shop drawing, procurement and construction , to establish criteria and standards of projects’ completion.
2. Strategize and evaluate resources’ availability and decide either to depend on in house resources or outsourced ones in order to ensure a profitable portfolio of projects aligned with the company’s strategy of operation.
3. Drive and collaborate between teams, in the case of depending on the in-house resources for the execution plan , by planning shop drawing tasks and setting items for the team to manage the Requests For Quotations (RFQ’s).
4. Build partnerships with subcontractors, in the case of outsourcing in the execution plan , and select the most appropriate subcontractors to execute projects with the set standards and less issues or hazards.
5. Decide on different construction methodologies and inform the projects’ team of it, in either cases of executing the plan by in-
house or out sourced resources, according to the set budget, to maintain the projects’ profitability.
6. Set manpower and resource strategies for each project to keep an efficient supply of human resource over all projects and advise on relocation's, rotations and transfers of personnel during projects and after completion.
7. Design the project layout and the maneuvering of material and equipment for mobilization facilities (such as storage area, workshop area and site offices) in order to ensure a practical and organized execution of different work activities.
8. Review and analyze inventory in terms of material quantities and needed space of warehousing accordingly to maintain the safety and durability of materials
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial / Office
Job Roles : Job Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus. Cost Control Professional (CCP) is a plus. Project Scheduling Professional (PSP) is a plus.
International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) is a plus.
Relevant Work Experience
25 years of relevant experience.
At least 5 years as a Project Manager.
At least 2 year as a Project Director.