About the Job
1. Prepare comparative statement for purchasing new Equipment.
2. Follow up and update status for Equipment requests.
3. Make Maintenance service details for each Equipment.
4. Update list of Owned equipment location.
5. Follow up and Record all Equipment inspection report (sending &
receiving & periodically).
6. Collect monthly all rental Equipment (subcontractor) invoices and
7. Technical Support.
8. Prepare next year Budget for Capital Expenditures and operating
Expenses budget planed.
9. Prepare Major Repair schedule and cost.
10. Analyze and make monthly report for all Equipment Repairs Cost
11. Prepare JV Agreements and requirements.
12. Propose study for rental Equipment replacement by purchase new
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial / Office
Job Roles : Job Requirements