Job Summary :
The shift leader is responsible for supervising the shift operations team on the Delayed Coker process area to ensure safe, efficient operation of the units in compliance with the company standards and procedures.
The shift leader is reporting to the Operation Area Supervisor.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit , and TGU.
Required Qualifications :
Knowledge and Experience in the following areas is desirable
1. Extensive knowledge in operating Delayed Coker Unit.
2. Utilize Microsoft office software, including email.
3. Evaluate, prioritize, organize and delegate work schedules.
4. React quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
5. Able to work on SAP system.
6. Communicate effectively with all personnel.
7. Able to communicate in English written and spoken.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Minimum 17 years of experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION : must have at least a secondary school certificate / diploma.