About the role
1. To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer .
2. Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network / product utility programs.
3. Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
4. To ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate next step’ as part of the case flow process.
5. To perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
6. To monitor systems, customer network secusrity and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
7. To liase and refer issues to correct / relevant entities e.g. other GCSC’s, PTT, IOC and other Vendors as appropriate.
8.Document all troubleshooting and a case management actions via the electronic case management system.
9. To conduct initial diagnostics and undertake basic fault diagnostics to resolve where possible, customer faults .
English Fluent .
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business.
Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.