Job Summary :
NHT, CCR, DHT, DEU & DCU) Operation Area Manager shall manage the provision of this process area of the refinery in line with priorities and directions established by the operation general Manager.
Provide Process monitoring, troubleshooting and process design services for the refinery
The operation area manager is reporting to the operation general manager
PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit and TGU.
1. Plan and manage operations in this Process Area to ensure compliance with production requirement and quality management system
2. Prepare, in conjunction with the operation general manager annual plans and budget proposals for this process area
3. Ensure all major process incidents are investigated and causes identified
4. Review causes of process losses and upsets and the effectiveness of the procedures involved
5. Identify current most frequent causes of loss or process upset
6. Monitor and improve the service provided by the area operations team
7. Direct, evaluate, motivate and improve performance of the Area operation staff
8. Contribute to the preparation for, and management of, plant shutdowns and other special activities
Required Qualifications :
Knowledge and Experience in the following areas are desirable
1. Extensive knowledge in (NHT, CCR, DHT, DEU and delayed cocker unit)
2. Utilize Microsoft office software, including email.
3. Good leadership and communication skills
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Minimum 20 years of experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION : must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.