Job Summary :
Utilizing refinery production and purchased blendstocks to produce on-spec products in conformance with a lifting schedule issued from Scheduling Engineer.
Work with the scheduling engineers to develop, maintain, and publish lifting schedules in order to manage tank limitations, refinery operating requirements, and Marketing requirements.
The blender must be able to make blending plans that maximize economic benefit.
The is reporting to the Blending and Logistics Supervisor.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit , and TGU.
1. Work with products logistics engineer to assist scheduling engineers in issuing the products lifting schedules.
2. Investigates marketing inquiries for blendstocks and finished blends.
3. Trouble shoots problems with blending operations.
4. Maintains existing analytical tools such as spreadsheets until new scheduling software package is available.
5. Prepare products blending recipes that ensure products are ready on-spec and on-time, while minimizing products giveaway.
Required Qualifications :
The following qualifications are desirable :
1. Refinery process back ground is recommended.
2. Very good in using Excel and its functions.
3. Highly developed language skills in writing and speaking Arabic and English.
4. Dynamic personality with team work spirit.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Position requires 2 3 years of experience in a high conversion refinery in one of the following departments : oil movement, planning, technical or operations departments.
TYPE OF EDUCATION : must have at least a Bachelor Degree of Science in chemical engineering or petroleum engineering.