about the role
Key tasks and responsibilities :
1- Customer support
2- Incident Management process
ensuring continuous monitoring of process KPIs to ensure the targets are met and that there are no SLA breaches.
In case there is a risk of SLA breach or failure to achieve the target, then the incident manager should intervene to ensure the appropriate measures are taken by the operational teams and operation managers.
3- Incident analysis and trend analysis
1.Customer oriented mind-set
2. Coaching and Leadership skills
3. Ability to work under pressure
4. Decision making capability in complex situations
5. Analytical mind-set and solution driven
6. Ability to communicate effectively and producing business reports.
7. Team spirit and collaborative attitude
8. Ability to lead and manage meetings and outcomes
9. Ability to work in Matrix Management mode
1.University degree in Computer sciences or telecommunications or similar field.
2. Minimum 2 Years of experience in customer support.
3. Good knowledge of the Orange Operational environment
4. Good knowledge of IT Services and offers.
5. Excellent command of English and French is a must
6. ITIL Foundation certification is a plus
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business.
Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.