Job Summary :
The is responsible for carrying out all Static Equipment activities during normal operation and in parallel to plant construction activities shall be involved in the construction, commissioning and start up in collaboration with the project O&M management team.
The Static Equipment Engineer provides technical assurance overview and support for Static equipment systems and documentation to ensure safe, reliable, and cost effective operation and maintenance.
The Static Equipment is reporting to the Static Equipment maintenance manager.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit , and TGU.
1. Complying with company integrated HSEQ management system.
2. Establish in conjunction with Maintenance a Static Equipment Preventive, Predictive, and Corrective Maintenance Programs.
3. Maintain all static equipment such as Distillation towers, Heat Exchangers, valves, Air cooler heat exchangers, Furnaces, Wax Filters, and cooling towers ..etc.
4. Ensure that all new and existing Static equipment installations and maintenance activities are completed in accordance with applicable standards.
5. Make recommendations to implement / expedite repairs on failed Static equipment.
6. Ensures the implementation of the routine / preventive / breakdown / shutdown maintenance and survey program to meet the maintenance goals.
7. Develop and support procedures for routine repairs of Static equipment i.e. "Major Static Equipment Repair Guidelines and Overhaul Procedure".
8. Contribute to the preparation of maintenance plans and budgets
9. Control the Cost of the Mechanical Maintenance Function within Agreed Budgets
10. Prepare material requests as per technical requirement of service condition and mechanical data sheets.
11. Manage and allocate resources (manpower, tools and equipment) to achieve successful project execution phases (pre commissioning, commissioning, EPC hand over, and performance test run until the normal operation).
12. Review specifications, bid packages, design and fabrication drawings, and recommend manufacturers for Static equipment.
13. Coordinate and supervise field repair contractors.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Position requires 8 10 years of experience in the area of operational plant maintenance. Experience in hydrocarbon processes, people supervision, contracts administration and budgeting control is also required.
TYPE OF EDUCATION : must have at least a bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Required Qualifications :
Knowledge or Experience in the following areas is desirable :
1. Metallurgy and Material selection background along with corrosion and failure mechanism in oil & gas, fertilizer and petrochemical plants.
2. Familiar with International codes & standards like ASME, API, ASTM, ANSI.
3. Good knowledge of welding procedures, welding qualifications, None Destructive Testing, according to the ASME Code.
4. Possess basic project management and risk management skills with strong communication and organizational skills
5. Highly developed language skills in written and spoken Arabic and English.