Job Summary :
The outside leader is responsible for supervising and controlling operations of Utilities process area in the field to ensure safe and efficient operation in compliance with company standards and procedures.
The outside leader is reporting to the Operation Shift Team Leader.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit and TGU.
1. Monitor the condition and performance of process and equipment.
2. Co-ordinate plant maintenance with the shift maintenance technicians.
3. Ensure that all information on process and equipment conditions to be recorded.
4. Co-ordinate with outside operator to change equipment operation to meet production plans, as requested by Panel Operator.
5. Ensure all checks and tests are carried out before start-up.
6. Diagnose and correct problems in field that affecting process conditions.
7. Prepare equipment for maintenance.
8. Communicate information on process conditions as required throughout shift and during handover.
9. Identify incidents, hazardous conditions or emergencies.
10. Maintain personal safety and the safety of others.
11. Maintain safe working area.
12. Ensure compliance with company quality management policies.
13. Maintain plant conditions within safe operating and environmental limits.
Required Qualifications :
Knowledge and Experience in the following areas is desirable
1. Extensive knowledge in operating Utilities unit.
2. Utilize Microsoft office software, including email.
3. React quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
4. Communicate effectively with all personnel.
5. Able to communicate in English written and spoken.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Minimum 8-12 years of experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION : must have at least a secondary school certificate / diploma.