Job Summary :
The process engineer is responsible for monitoring the operating performance of (NHT, CCR, DHT, DEU and delayed cocker unit) and develop ideas for improvement , investigate and advice on operating problems.
The process engineer is reporting to the Area Lead process Engineer
PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
An Oil Refinery Located in Mostorod Area , Cairo , EGYPT, with capacity 140,000 BPD, Operates different units as NHT, CCR, DHT, HCU, HPU, VDU, DCU, DEU, Sour Water Stripping Unit , Amine Treatment and Regeneration Unit, Utilities, Sulfur Recovery Unit and TGU.
1. Assist in setting and maintaining optimum operating parameters
2. Prepare data for inclusion in routine plant performance reports
3. Identify variances from design performance and bring to the attention of leader process engineer and operating staff.
4. Assist in identifying and solving operating problems
5. Participate in equipment performance evaluations and plant test runs
6. Assist in providing the process engineering services related to new designs and process modifications
7. Undertake necessary calculations and using process simulation software for investigation
8. Follows company procedures regarding health and safety
Required Qualifications :
Knowledge and Experience in the following areas is desirable
1. Extensive knowledge in operating (NHT, CCR, DHT, DEU and delayed cocker unit)
2. Utilize Microsoft office software, including email.
3. Utilize process simulation software.
4. Communicate effectively with all personnel.
5. Able to communicate in English written and spoken.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
TYPE OF EDUCATION : must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.