Main Purpose :
Assist and support in all budget preparations and all monthly reports needed with all departments.
1. Preparing monthly financial performance analysis reports.
2. Assist in preparing annual operating budget for all company sectors.
3. Assist in preparing annual strategic plan.
4. Assist in the preparation of management reports, showing key performance indicators, trends, and comments on actual vs.
budget variations and risks as well as areas that require the management’s attention.
5. Prepare and issue opex & capex analysis reports.
6. Handling reporting and monthly meetings with all relative departments.
7. Develops time saving techniques for all annual periodical reports.
Job Requirements :
Education : Bachelor’s degree preferably in economics.
Experience : 3 to 5 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages : Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing)
Computer Skills : MS Word Skills Intermediate
Working Conditions :
Working Days : 5 Days / week Sunday Till Thursday .
Days Off : Two days / Week Friday and Saturday
Working Hours : From 07 : 30am till 04 : 00pm.
Working Environment : 10% outdoors and 90% standard office work