COUNTRY FINANCE DIRECTOR
Be the Finance country representative for the Group and local stakeholders for all the activities in the country (infrastructure and signalling activities in the railways business).
Be responsible together with the Country Managing Director of the economic performance of the country projects (sales, profit, cash flow, capital employed and other non-financial objectives) by :
Specific responsibilities of the role :
1. Managing the Financial Cycle - monthly performance reporting and management review, and annual budgeting and monthly forecasting cycles.
2. Business Analysis - Prepare, produce and analyse the unit's financial data and dashboard - Coordinate with offshore units to provide a complete view by destination
3. Tender approval and project control - Application of the Company's accounting standards in provision of tender costing sheets , control of cost (including production and non-production costs) and working capital during execution
4. Compliance - Ensure strict financial compliance of the business in accordance with the Company’s financial instructions and statutory legislative requirements, including internal control and risk management
5. Team Management - Organize, develop and manage the team effectively. Regularly review performance of staff and provide necessary coaching and guidance.
Key Performance Indicators :
1. Managing Financial Cycle - Accuracy, quality and reliability of data produced. Actual vs budget. Timely delivery and quality of cost control
2. Business Analysis - Quality of information. Budget / actual / forecast variances. On time delivery
3. Tender Approval and cost control - At tender stage, provide adequate solutions to cover risk exposure on finance items (inflation, forex, insurance tax,.
4. Compliance - Audit results. Compliance to statutory legislative requirements and internal controls and procedures
5. Team Management - Maintain clear scope of work, roles & responsibilities, interfaces within the team and with other functions.
Complete PEDPs. Build high performance team. Conduct regular meeting with staff
Qualifications & Experience
Location : Egypt / New Cairo
Egypt / New Cairo