Position Overview :
The Client Services Manager (CSM) has direct responsibility for delivering standard and high quality IT products & services for all end-users located in assigned CPS plants.
The CSM partners with the local Business Unit to deliver IT products and services for the CPS sites and other TCCC sites as required.
The CSM will engage with the relevant CPS site leadership teams to agree business priorities in the delivery of project and day to day services for the sites.
The CSM will also engage with the CPS IT Infrastructure manager to plan and implement IT capital spend projects in line with site master plans and technology roadmaps.
The CSM manages a virtual team of IT associates (internal and contract) across a minimum of 3 locations.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities :
1. Service Management & Measurement : Be responsible for the quality of the delivery of all IT baseline services to service levels i.e.
2. People leadership for direct reports : enabling performance, development and career planning and follow-up, feedback / coaching.
Management of services contract for contract personnel
Business relevant and timely communication with the team
Run routines involving all direct reports, service contracts in order to
3. Business & Technology Improvement Projects : Drive business productivity and collaboration via the use of standard global technologies
4. Responsibility to comply with Information Risk management procedures including IT audit requirements, Disaster Recovery Procedure and IT Business Continuity Plan, Information Protection Policy, AUP etc.
5. Drive efforts of upgrading Data analytics and Industry 4.0 efforts driving and enabling implementation of improvemenet opportunities with the local teams
6. Provide the LT with advice / recommendations related to business improvement and enhancement e.g. new technologies, systems, training and development, etc..
Education Requirements :
University / Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience :
Functional Skills :
Our Growth Culture :
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth.
Our Growth Behaviors, as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo.
Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking what if? pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen . True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes.
Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures).
Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other.
Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.