Role Objective :
Develop, deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategics to promote retail brands, products and services in-store
Key Operation Responsibilities :
1.Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, often months in advance including window and in store displays, signage and pricing concept
2.Execute and support company business objectives.
3.Ensure proper and l timely processing and placement of merchandise
4.Communicate with store Manager merchandise transfer opportunists
5. Maximize sales and visual impact though optimal arrangement of table, fixture, walls and mannequins while upholding company visual guidelines and directives
6.Maintain / Update floor set shops as merchandise sells through while upholding visual standers.
7. Actively participate in team meetings and briefings with particular focus around the visual delivery of the brand, raise awareness of priorities and ultimately increase sales.
8. To work with the department team members in developing their visual merchandising skills.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
Job Roles : Job Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree with specialization in marketing
2. Short course / diploma ii fashion technology would be preferred
3. A minimum 5 years of relevant experience
4. Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends