Location : Cairo - EGYPT Age : Any Experience : 20+ years Gender : Male Open vacancies : 10 Job description :
Urgently Required for a well-known Saudi Consulting Engineering Office in Egypt :
HVAC Section Manager ))
Basic qualification :
1. Bachelor’s degree in HVAC design and engineering of large projects, Professional engineer, LEED certified with 20+ years of HVAC design, experience in District Cooling and other building cooling systems.
2. At least 20 years of experience with minimum 3 years in same position in well-known consultancy firm.
3. ASHRAE HPBD is highly preferred.
4. Experience in Stress and Hydraulic analysis is preferred.
5. Thorough knowledge of Building Management systems design is a must.
6. District cooling and central utility plant design experience is required.
7. Sufficient understanding of BIM technology and 3D presentation.
8. Great communication skill and a proven leader to manage a global team of designers and engineers.
9. Financial acumen is required to maintain high P&L
10. Experienced in application and use of the following Software packages :
Trane Trace software.
Any software for HVAC design
11. Has good experience in different types of projects such as mechanical facilities, Hotels, Office buildings, Shopping malls, etc
12. Has experience in large scale projects with built up area more than 50000 square meter.
Job location : Egypt ))
Qualified candidates can send their CVs to : Eng4 sgahr.com
Please mention the Job title ( HVAC Section Manager +20 ) in the mail subject, otherwise CVs will be ignored.
Or contact (011-59111188)
Required skills : Salary : Negotiable
Salary : Negotiable